Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday haul

Hello gorgeous people :)

As you know from my previous posts it was my birthday yesterday and It was a great day :)

I enjoyed it muchly haha

I had to work on my birthday which was a bit of a bummer but at 5pm when I finished it was great... My mum cooked an amazing meal called moussaka which is Greek. It is a greek verson of lasagna. Followed by ice cream cake haha I am such an ice cream buff. It was chocolate with rainbow and honeycombe scopes on top. It looked great.

My presents were great :) I mainly got money but i got the following:

House of Harlow necklaces. They are beautiful and i'm so glad I finally got them. Been hanging out for a while because they are really had to get your hands on in Australia. No where really sells them except for David Jones which stock a very small collection.

I also got some new face products- Dermalogica of course haha. I got the clay cleanser, active moist and the skin smoothing cream.. I love them all and have used them before. My reviews on dermalogica have always been positive as it helped me overcome really bad pimples and skin when I was younger.PANDORA!!!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfB1luPEKny7H_gyxW16KrDqBAZvE-mQII95HOa20GTVojHFOiORkEJExZ7-SnIXB7kepK4uUDZCsJGkDnn8jg82oS_v45Mv_rfmNZQ19pESBUcBdmtv0lF64bu4ArDe5mBmLmlHv1OBGG/s1600/angel+charm.png">Candles. Candles are amazing and I get so jealous of people in the USA that have bath and body works because I know that those candles are amazing but sadly we can't get them here in Australia. However i did get some really nice smelling candles that look great too. One candle is sweet pea and jasmine which is fruity but also a little bit romantic? and the other one is from yankee candles and is called beach walk which is just a nice simple fresh smell.


I'm in no way trying to brag about my birthday or anything like that. I simply just want to share with you guys what I got because I know i love seeing other peoples blog and youtube posts about their birthday and what they got :).

XoXo



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    I have never tried anyhting from Dermalogica but I've heard great things about these products.

    I wish we had Yankee candles here! The shipping is no less than $30 to ship to Canada x=

    ReplyDelete