Monday, February 21, 2011

BIRTHDAY

Good morning bloggers,

Its my birthday today. Woooot wooo haha

Big 22. Its strange how as you get older, birthdays seem to be less exciting. Or maybe because i'm getting older I feel as though i'm not supposed to jump around like a little kid and not be able to sleep the night before.. But this years lead up has been ok. I went out on Saturday night to an amazing restaurant in Sydney named Pony Dining. It was beautiful. I went with my mum, which we try to do every birthday. Just a nice night with great food and drinks.

I got spoilt at work with a fab cheese cake from everyone and tonight i'm having a family dinner where we are made our favorate meal and have cake blah blah blah. This saturday however, i'm having a little gathering with some close friends which i'm really excited about. Chance to all get together for a gossip and some drinks..

As far as presents go, i know i'm getting 2 pieces of jewelery from the House of Harlow collection, face skin care, pandora charms and some money. There wasnt anything super special I was wanting for my birthday. Well I mean realistic presents, of course I would love a chanel bag, but am I going to get it? Hardly haha

Anyhow babes,

I hope you are having a lovely day and i will be sure to blog tomorrow with all the rest of the gossip from my birthday..

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment