Monday, February 21, 2011

Khloe Kardashian


Khloe Kardashian. What more can I say?
Apart from the negative comments about her weight, marriage and why the Kardashians are rich which are completely irrelevant and unnecessary things to say. I understand if people don't like others, but I dont see the need to talk about them? Focus your opinion on other people who you like instead of the pathetic bullshit that goes on in the gossip magazines these days.

Pretty much I think Khloe is amazing. She is so honest and has such a beautiful personality that I feel so inspired everytime I watch their TV show or read their books.

The picture above is gorgeous. He make up is always stunning and so over the top that it looks great. I personally can't pull off that kind of make up look but I take my hat off to those that can.

I'm all for the Kardashians and a big fan..

:)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment