Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update.

Hey guys,

Its been a while since i've been able to do a post. Firstly I started a new job in November last year and its going ok so far. I'm mainly saving up for a decent holiday to Thailand & to do a diploma in Beauty Therapy next year at college.

I do have a couple favorite things I wanted to make note of.

Firstly I purchased the book Kardashian Konfidential and its great. Its full of great photos and stories. I'm extremely enjoying it.

Pandora. I do have a pandora and i've had it for a couple years but I do have to admit that I come and go with it. Some days i'm obsessed with getting all these new beads and other days I just cbf with it haha. But at the moment I'm loving it.

MY BIRTHDAY! Its next week on Tuesday (22). Cant believe i'm 22 on the 22nd of the 2nd. Weird right? Im getting a couple bits of jewelery and some money mainly..

:)

Hope you guys are all safe and keeping well

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment