Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shopping? Yes please

Do you ever get the urge to spend money.... It's as if everything you see you want and need to purchase!!

Well sadly it has hit again!

I did a bit of online shopping during my lunch break and came out with 2 pairs of shoes, a new bag and a scarf! In a simple 45 minutes!

I love Alexander Wang bags! but I don't love the price tag at the moment with trying to save up for my holiday and beauty college.. SO, while I was searching the web, I came across Laura (Lollipop26) new blog which is buyitnowbloglater.com and she had a post about bags on ebay *similar* to the Alexander Wang bag!




I feel inspired by animal print... Its so gorgeous and being winter at the moment, it looks great in any form... I must say tho, in moderation!



AND along with this I also got.



ahhhh a bit overkill? I hope not! I just thought Ashley Olsen looked gorgeous in the above picture.

I am planning to get back into working out. I've been so lazy since getting my wisdom teeth removed a couple weeks ago, so to ensure the motivation keeps up, I got some new shoes! haha they are awesome and different from the typical white...




Just thought I would give you a little update on my shopping adventure.

Hope you are all well

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Haha I get that urge all the time and my wallet hates me for it haha
    The gold coast is soooo gorgeous, such a great relaxing beachy holiday :) and the weather is becoming perfect for it :)

    ReplyDelete