Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wicked the Musical


WICKED!

I think I probably was a little bit behind the time with this one but I saw Wicked the musical last week in Sydney and it was AMAZING!

When it first came out in Melbourne I heard some really good reviews and was interested in seeing it but things came up and I never got around to it. But my best friend & I went and saw it and just feel in love. Its hilarious and the costumes are fantastic.

My favourite character is Glinda (the good witch). She is adorable and funny. My favourite bit is when she sings a song called ‘popular’… YOUTUBE IT!!!!!

As always I got a little sucked into buying over priced merchandise haha.

Wicked is heading up to Queensland next so if you live up there I defiantly recommend you go and see it.

XxX

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment