Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A tad late… But I’m sure I can be forgiven

One of my favourite tags that goes around on blogspot along with youtube is the monthly favourites, along with ‘whats in my bag tag’ its kind of guilty pleasure

Strawberry Net.
I have always have been slightly intrigued by the whole ‘web shopping’ mainly because its so hard to tell what is legit. I’d kept an eye out on strawberry net for a couple years and they would go through stages where they had great products and then didn’t. The reviews were very mixed with people saying they never received the goods to others saying it was a god send. One of the shit things about Australia is the price we pay for cosmetics (double American prices) so I took a chance and ordered a couple things on strawberry net. I haven’t received anything yet ‘fingers crossed’ but it does take a couple days to arrive. The products were quite cheaper and worth the try plus you got a free lipstick for being a new customer. So far their correspondence has been good, they send it via registered post and it was free shipping. I will defiantly keep you posted about the outcome

Priceless by Nicole Richie.
Nicole released a second book and it is great. It is about a young privileged girl in New York who’s father is arrested for fraud. She is then forced to live a completely different lifestyle and make her own way. I really love this book. It is really easy to read. For ages I have really liked Nicole Richie, I have a couple pieces of her jewellery but I have to admit I was a little hesitant when it comes to her quality of ready material. However it passed with flying colours and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a light read

Iphone.
About a year behind everyone else joining the iphone craze but I finally did back in August. A couple words come to mind- ‘where have you been all my life???’ It is great. However it isn’t the iphone4 because I really liked the 3GS in white… and I am inlove with all the applications you can download. There were some people who had lots of problems with the iphones but mine has been great so far, the only thing is that the battery only lasts one day but who cares when it does so much!

Laura Mercier
The Laura Mercier Oil Free tinted moisturiser is fantastic. The weather has been warming up quite a bit in the last few weeks and I’ve found myself reaching for products that are more likely to make me look glowy and not so made up. I also ordered the Mineral Foundation from Laura Mercier so I’m very excited to try it and give my review

Redkin Blonde Glow
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This shampoo and conditioner has been great to my hair. It doesn’t feel as brittle, has a nice shine to it and the ends feel a lot healthier. ‘thumbs up’

IKEA
For the last couple weeks I have been starting to gather goods for my new room. There have been a couple re-arrangements in our house and I’m now moving into a bigger room with more cupboard space haha. I have a couple nice expensive things which I have saved for but for many little things like picture frames, storage solutions, and bed side table, Ikea has been great. I went on a little shopping spree last week and purchased some items. When its all done and completely I’m going to do a little room tour!

Make up
Laguna Bronzer
Dior Show Mascara
MAC eye kohl in black

Jewellery This month I haven’t taken off my Tiffany and Co key necklace, diamond band and David Yurman ring

Thanks so much guys! I tag everyone!

XoXo Paige

P.S Lauren Conrads new books come out in Australia this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment