Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hey guys!

I purchased the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder off Strawberrynet and I feel that this products warrants a review!

My colour is Natural Beige and originally I was a little concerned with the faze of 'mineral powders'. However this really lived up to its expectations and cost.

The colour has a lot of coverage and gives that natural make up look without looking too 'made up'. When applying the powder I used the MAC kabuki brush which worked really well and buffed it into the skin. I personally feel that Laura Mercier should include a small brush with the powder likr msny other mineral powder brands do.

Natural Beige is a nice colour. I vary from NW20 - NW25 in MAC foundations. I think that Natural Beige is more on the NW20 level, but with a bit of Laguna bronzer in summer it will be perfect.

If you are looking into the Laura Mercier Mineral Poweder I would strongly recommend it. I purchased the loose powder but would be interested in the pressed powder too.

XoXoXo

Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment