Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey!

Well this is my first post *dances* and I’m really excited to get this up and running.

My name is Paige, I’m 21 and from Australia. I love make up, clothes, accessories, handbags, gossip magazines and good books. I have blonde hair (at the moment), blue eyes and semi light skin.. (wow I sound original haha) My current job is as a Project Assistant within a large conferencing/events company in the city.

Basically I wanted to start this blog because when I want to purchase a new product I try to research it first and read what other peoples experiences are what better way to do it then publish honest opinions of my own after I have tried it?

Anywho, I really hope you subscribe to my blog and enjoy all the posts J

Xxx

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment