Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey Guys!

So I came across this tag and thought it had some pretty good questions.. So this is my version and I tag everybody :D

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I use a stippling brush all the time. I used to use my fingers because I felt that it melted the product into the skin better but since using a stippling brush I found heaven. I love the way it really buffs the foundation into the skin.

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?Light to dark

3. Do you prime your eyes?Usually I use one of the MAC paintpots in painterly.

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I don’t use concealer on a daily basis but if I’m heading out I will use it prior to my foundation.

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?If I could go and get manicures on a weekly basis I defiantly would! But I change my nail polish a couple times a week so it’s usually a manicure at home..

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?Face.

7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?About 15-30 minutes.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?Weekdays I wear makeup but on the weekend I try and have one day where I don’t wear makeup.

9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)MAC's Venomous Villains collection

10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?Purses and lipstick

11. Do you whiten your teeth?I use a whitening toothpaste.

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?Waxy Waxy

13. What do you use to contour?I use a matte brown bronzer or blush.

14. False lashes, or natural?Natural with loads of mascara.

15. Favorite makeup brand?
Very hard question. MAC Cosmetics is great and has some amazing products but so does NARS, Laura Mercier and Smashbox.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?Depends on the occasion.

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?Lipgloss

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?Pressed eyeshadow.

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?Mascara

20. Favorite color?In general- Black, white & pink. Make up: Browns along with purples.

21. Favorite color combination?Unable to answer at the moment haha it hurts my brain to go through the options. Haha

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)Natural

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?Probably quality

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
At the moment I enjoy using a Dermalogica face mask or a Natio hydrating mask..

25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)Blush.

xx

Paige

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the stippling brush... they're soooo amazing! :)
    Look forward to reading more posts hun! woo I'm your first follower! :) xx

    ReplyDelete